Thursday, July 1, 2010

Spotlight: Leeann Marie Photography

Photography is the cornerstone of a wedding's memories. It's only one day but great pictures make the memories last forever. Choosing the right wedding photographer is one of the first things to check off the to-do list. It is also one of the most important decisions a couple will make for their BIG day. Leeann Marie, owner of Leeann Marie Photography, is a fabulous wedding photographer in Pittsburgh, PA. Check out her website! You will fall in love with her fresh & chic style, attention to detail, and fun creativity. I absolutely LOVE her work! Here is her spotlight....

{Tell a little about yourself and your services.}
My name is Leeann and I am a Pittsburgh-based wedding, engagement, and boudoir photographer. I love working with couples who are fun, light-hearted, and totally in love. I'm always up for hearing little wedding details, and really get to feel as though my clients are also my friends. I cry and dance at weddings, all while creating photographs to remember such an important day. I take what I do very seriously, but also love to have fun in the process!

{When did you fall in love with photography?}
I started my business two years ago after I got married, and have fallen in love with everythibg. I'm a trained industrial engineer, so the business management part of things comes easily to me. My photography is my creative outlet, and working with such wonderful people is the bonus to everything.

{What is your #1 piece of advice to your clients?}
My number one piece of advice to my clients is to always be true to who you are and what you want. It's such an important day, and it should be exactly as you imagine. Show off the style you have and the love you share.

....Thanks Leeann for sharing!

Happy Planning!
Shayla

Photo Credit: Leeann Marie Photography

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and website Shayla! I wish you much success...this truly is your calling.

    ReplyDelete