Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pittsburgh Wedding Planner | Announcement!

By Shayla

I am SOOOOOO excited to announce that we are getting a complete makeover as well as adding more to our services!!! When I left my corporate job and started this venture three years ago, I did not know what to expect really. I didn't know if Pittsburgh was too traditional and didn't really care for a modern, stylish perspective. I didn't know if the market was too saturated with seasoned planners. All I knew was I loved planning and designing and if I could do it everyday (and get paid for it) I would be the happiest girl in the world. I took a chance and words cannot expressed how grateful I am for the clients that support and embrace my services, personality, and style of planning. Each year, I've pretty much doubled the number of weddings from the previous year. I've connected with amazing vendors, been able to bring on two fabulous planners to help with the work flow, and each season hire a team of fabulous interns who want to learn the ropes.

So with that said I feel like {she} has grown up and my vision for the company has evolved too. We are revamping with fresh, new branding {logo, colors, website, blog}. We've listened to our clients and see what's available in the market so we are also adding unique event and wedding rentals at boutique prices to our services. Moreover, we are opening a small office space, Style Studio by {she}, for clients to come and talk all things planning/design with products we offer and as well as products from vendors we love to make their dream day come to life! TONS going on in the midst of kicking off what I know will best wedding season yet. Who needs sleep, right?.....Hoping to unveil everything in June. Stay tuned :-)))

XO,
Shayla

1 comment: