Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pittsburgh Wedding Planner | Morning of the Wedding Goodies

By Julie

Getting ready the morning of your wedding should be just as fun as the rest of the day!  It should kick off what is about to be the best day of your life.  Ask your maid of honor to organize a mimosa bar and fun breakfast items for you and your girls to snack on. It’s a good idea to eat breakfast, because you don’t know the next time you’re going to eat that day!  Be inspired.


Photo Credit: On To BabyWedding Day Pin & Media Cache

2 comments:

  1. “…because you don’t know the next time you’re going to eat that day!” – I totally agree! Haha! When I got married, I almost forgot to eat rightly at the reception. Thanks to my beautiful girls who has always been there for me all throughout the wedding ceremony. Our breakfast then was something like the last photo here. Oh… I love reminiscing those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete