Sunday, November 13, 2011

Client Love Notes

"Shayla is a lifesaver...I know that the title of my review is a big statement but it is true. I had to hire a new wedding planner two months before the wedding. I was pretty stressed about having to do this, but upon meeting Shayla, I knew she was the right woman for the job. My husband and I did most of our own wedding planning, but we needed a planner for day-of coordination, our stationery suite, and all the little details that we didn't want to manage. Shayla listened to all of our requests, is very detail-oriented, and was tremendously reliable. She is a great wedding planning professional. A huge difference from our experience with our previous wedding planner. I cannot say enough positive things about Shayla and the services that SHE provides. My family loved her and saw how much she made our big day run so smoothly. I would highly recommend Shayla and her team for any of your special event planning needs. Not only does Shayla do an amazing job with all the planning and execution, she had one of her other event planners at SHE on site at our reception to provide additional assistance. SHE is amazing!"

-Rich & Mary Marmura
{10.01.11}

Photo Credit: Dianne Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment