Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spotlight: Anne Wilmus Photography

We recently worked on a wedding with Anne for a rustic-chic garden affair and fell in love with her-very professional, attentive to detail, and has a great eye for the perfect shot! Her wedding and lifestyle photography is fabulous! We are really excited to support her business and look forward to working on more weddings with Anne...check out her spotlight-she is one to watch!

{Tell us a little about yourself and services.}
Anne Wilmus Photography is owned and operated by (you guessed it) me...Anne Wilmus, wife, mother, and photography addict! I offer wedding, engagement, maternity, children, baby, and newborn photography; working with natural light, outdoors whenever possible. My wedding packaging currently starts at $1750 and includes a second photographer. This package is customizable to fit each bride's needs. Check out my website for more information and to view my work: http://www.annewilmusphotography.com/

{When did you fall in love with photography?}
I fell in love with photography shortly after my own wedding. We had a wonderful photographer who was able to beautifully capture all the moments and details of the day. I still feel amazing when I look at the images. I wanted to be able to do the same for my new family, not just one day, but all the time. I bought a camera, took classes, and workshops, read tutorials, and practiced, practiced, practiced. I quickly found myself starting to "think in pictures." The more I learned and the more photos I took, the more I fell in love with photography and wanted to expand my new passion and talent to others, so I developed my business.

{What is the #1 piece of advice to brides?}
There are sooo many tips I'd like to give prides when planning their wedding! But my number one piece of advice is to leave plenty of time for private photos of the bride and groom, without the family and wedding party. By allowing time, we can capture truly romantic and personal inages of the two of you on your special day. Afterall, this is what your day is all about!

1 comment: