Friday, August 6, 2010

Boy Meets Girl: Demetreus & Monica





It's all about Monica & Demetreus this weekend! These two are such cutie patooties! Monica is very simple and beyond sweet; her hubby-to-be is a man's man! Monica was so not into all the "planning stuff". After some pep talks from "Momma Planner" (as she named me lol) she quickly got into the swing of it and I'm so proud of her. Usually my groom's play the sideline, however Demetreus played a significant part in the planning as well so it all balanced out!

Their wedding day is Sunday August 8, 2010 in Pittsburgh, PA. The ceremony will be held at Fountain of Life Church and the reception will be held at the ballroom of Comfort Inn Conference Center.

Here's to Mr. & Mrs. Darden-to-be...I'm SO happy to be apart of your special day...I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Cheers!
Shayla

No comments:

Post a Comment